SCA TV covers most of regional Australia, with affiliations with metropolitan commercial networks.
SCA TV’s cover reaches all of regional Australia, in conjunction with its affiliations with metropolitan commercial networks.
National advertisers can now plan and buy their regional TV advertising across all of Boomtown with SCA. As of July 1st 2022 we represent:
• Network 10 channels in regional Queensland, Southern New South Wales and Victoria, including 10SHAKE
• Network 10 channels in Northern New South Wales, Tasmania, WA and Mildura – selling programming on behalf of WIN
• Channel Seven in Tasmania
• Seven and Ten channels in Darwin and Remote Central and Eastern Australia, and
• Seven, Nine and Ten channels in Broken Hill and Spencer Gulf.
Additionally SCA has a multi-year free-to-air program supply agreement with Sky News Australia whereby we can broadcast Sky News content across SCA’s largest regional markets on a new dedicated 24-hour news channel.
Sky News Regional broadcasts on Channel 56 in 17 of SCA’s regional markets. Read more here.
SCA also sell Sky News Regional on behalf of WIN in NNSW, Griffith, and Mount Gambier / Riverland.