Southern Cross Austereo has rolled out brand new websites for the Hit and Triple M Networks.
Stations across the entire Hit and Triple M metro and regional markets will now feature this new platform with a focus on audio and personalisation. Users will now have the option to create a log in via www.hit.com.au or www.triple.com.au so that their preferences will be saved for their next visit and content can be recommend based on their habits.
Chris Johnson, SCA’s Head of Product said, “This is an audio-first and personalised experience for the Hit and Triple M networks. SCA’s new websites deliver a continuous radio listening experience, with listeners able to listen and browse simultaneously. Whether it’s live streaming one of our 80+ stations, catching up on show podcasts or getting the latest local news, the new sites ensure content is relevant and make it simple to access.”
- Simplified, network-wide design & navigation: We’ve made it easier for our listeners to navigate each network, with sections such as Listen, News, Win and VIP/Club. In doing so, we’ve designed a clean and more listener.friendly site for both metro and regional areas.
- Improved switching experience: It’s now easier for listeners to switch between stations, including all our DAB Stations, allowing them to explore each network’s full offering.
- Increased accessibility to audio: Amazing audio is what we do best and listeners can now find content quickly. Whilst streaming live radio or catching up on podcast, people can browse the site, read news and enter competitions without interruption.
- User login: The addition of user login to the website helps to know our listeners and provides them with a personalized experience. The more we learn about their consumption habits, the more we can tailor the sites to their tastes.
- Revenue opportunities: With increased audio consumption across the sites we’ll grow audio inventory on both live and on-demand streams. As users login we’ll be able to target ads to specific demographics.
- Better technology: Aside from what the customer sees, we’ve alsoupgraded our back-end technology systems to deliver the best and fastest experience possible. We’re looking forward to pushing the capabilities of this new technology stack.