For the best in political coverage, breaking news, sport and opinion available on SCA and the WIN Network skynews.com.au/regional.
Sky News Regional launches Sunday August 1, 2021 offering regional free-to-air viewers in parts of NSW, VIC, QLD and SA real news and honest views with a focus on live breaking news, weather, national affairs and sport from the Sky News Australia and FOX SPORTS News teams.
Sky News Regional will feature a new live breakfast program, Sky News Breakfast hosted by Jaynie Seal and Samantha Chiari from 6:00am on weekdays. Sky News Breakfast is a three-hour program presenting news from across Australia and the world, plus interviews with key newsmakers from local, regional and international markets, as well as sports news. Sky News Breakfast will feature comprehensive weather coverage compiled by Sky News meteorologists specifically for country areas.
The Bolt Report will return for regional free-to-air viewers live at 7:00pm Monday to Thursday, and for the first time regional viewers will be able to see the full two hours of Paul Murray Live from 9:00pm Monday to Thursday, in addition to the complete one hour Sunday show at 9:00pm. The on-air schedule also includes flagship political programs AM Agenda and Afternoon Agenda as well as popular evening programs Credlin and Alan Jones.
Paul Whittaker, Chief Executive, Sky News Australia said: “Australians’ demand for credible, live and accurate information has never been greater and I am pleased we can continue to provide regional viewers with access to our quality news, weather, sport and analysis from Australia’s best commentators on our new channel, Sky News Regional.
“We’ve listened to our regional audiences and adjusted the programming schedule to reflect their feedback, which includes our new live breakfast program, Sky News Breakfast, the return and live broadcast of The Bolt Report, plus more of Paul Murray Live and the continuation of its regional Our Town series which puts a spotlight on a different regional town each month.”
For viewers in regional QLD (except the Gold Coast), Southern NSW including Wollongong and the Southern Highlands, ACT and VIC; Sky News Regional will be available on SCA on Channel 56 from August 1.
For regional viewers in SA, Griffith NSW, and Northern NSW including Tamworth and the mid-north Coast, and the Gold Coast QLD; Sky News Regional will continue to be available on the WIN Network on Channel 53 from August 1.
Sky News programming on Sky News Regional from August 1 (times listed in AEST):
• Sky News Breakfast with Jaynie Seal and Samantha Chiari, Monday – Friday at 6:00am
• Fox Sports News, Monday – Friday at 9:00am
• AM Agenda with Laura Jayes, Monday - Friday at 10:00am (second hour only)
• NewsDay with Tom Connell, Monday – Friday at 11:00am
• Afternoon Agenda with Kieran Gilbert, and featuring Andrew Clennell, Monday – Thursday at 2:00pm
• Fox Sports News, Monday – Friday at 5:00pm
• Credlin with Peta Credlin, Monday – Friday at 6:00pm
• The Bolt Report with Andrew Bolt, Monday – Thursday at 7:00pm
• Alan Jones with Alan Jones, Monday – Thursday at 8:00pm
• Paul Murray Live with Paul Murray, Sunday – Thursday at 9:00pm
• Bernardi with Cory Bernardi, Friday – Saturday at 7:00pm
• The Media Show with Jack Houghton, Fridays at 8:00pm
• The McGregor Angle with Catherine McGregor, Fridays at 8:30pm
• Hardgrave with Gary Hardgrave, Fridays at 9:00pm
• Sunday Agenda with Kieran Gilbert and Andrew Clennell, Sundays at 8:00am
• Outsiders with Rowan Dean, Rita Panahi and James Morrow, Sundays at 9:00am
• Business Weekend with Ross Greenwood, Sundays at 11:00am
• Sharri with Sharri Markson, Sundays at 6:00pm
• Chris Smith Tonight with Chris Smith, Sundays at 7:00pm
• In My View Sundays at 8:00pm
• Fox Sports News highlights across the weekend schedule
The full suite of premium and live 24/7 Sky News Australia programming and Sky News channels are available on Foxtel. Sky News also operates a digital news network reaching millions of Australians each month at skynews.com.au. Sky News Australia is available on iHeartRadio and operates the country’s #1 YouTube and Facebook news pages.
For more information visit www.skynews.com.au/regional
About Sky News
The Sky News channels are operated by Australian News Channel Pty Ltd and include Sky News, Sky News Weather, Sky News Extra, Sky News UK, FOX SPORTS News and Australia Channel for international audiences. Australian News Channel is owned by News Corp Australia, a subsidiary of News Corp.